Monday, August 27, 2018

Directionally Challenged

Kate and I were shopping over the weekend and ended up on the far west side of Mesa. As I pulled out of the parking lot I mentioned that I wasn't sure how to get home.

Kate then proceeded to tell me to turn on Google maps.  She calls the map on the dash Google Maps because the lady that tells me where to go sounds a lot like our Google Home lady that she discusses the weather with daily. I personally think the Google Home lady is much kinder.



You can't add an address while moving, so I was trying to read the map and figure out which way to go. We were at a stop light and she says she knows how to get home and starts telling me where to go. I was as confused as she was when she point to the left with her right hand and says go right and then pointed to the right with her left hand and said maybe left. 



Which way should I go Kate? She looked up and, "Oh Mom, just go to the mountain!"



Good call Kate, good call.

No comments:

Post a Comment