Sunday, September 18, 2016

Favorites

This afternoon we were enjoying an afternoon at the pool.  It was like 103 here today, but the water was chilly.  I think because fall is around the corner and the evenings in Arizona are getting down in the lower 70's.  I know my friends in Illinois are boo-hooing me right now.  I was lounging on the float, Patty was trying to get wet- "ew, it is so cold".  Only Art and Kate were brave enough to cannon ball it into the pool.  


So I’m soaking up the rays on my float and I hear splashing.  Art has splashed Kate.  Kate responds with "Hey, don't splash your favorite."  Patty and I of course both voice our shock at not being Art’s favorite.  Kate, always the diplomat quietly says “Oh, okay, I’m your favorite too.”

Yes, you will always be my "favorite Kate".

No comments:

Post a Comment